I completed my 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge!
I finished reading 15 books this year. For 2015, I’m setting an ambitious goal of 25 books.
Here are the list of books I read in 2014:
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (My Review)
- Two Kisses for Maddy by Matthew Logelin (My Review)
- Family Inheritance by Terri Ann Leidich (My Review)
- This Is Falling by Ginger Scott (My Review)
- Things I Wish I Could Have Told My Younger Self by E.A. Davis (My Review)
- Walt Before Mickey by Timothy Susanin (My Review)
- The Forgers by Bradford Morrow (My Review)
- Upside Down by Lia Riley (My Review)
- Sideswiped by Lia Riley (My Review)
- Inside Out by Lia Riley (My Review)
- The In Between by Olivia Pierce (Review Coming Soon)
- What a Bride Wants by Kelly Hunter (Review Coming Soon)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Review Coming Soon)
- Finding Zoe by Brandi Rarus & Gail Harris (Review Coming Soon)
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman (Review Coming Soon)
What will your reading challenge goal be in 2015?
Tagged: goodreads, reading challenge
Nice, I like how you reviewed (or are going to review) every book you’ve read. I really need to get into that habit, haha 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, I will be reviewing all the books I read. I’m working on one as we speak. 🙂
I’m trying to do the Goodreads Challenge this year and although I love that you are reviewing every book that you’ve read I don’t think that I would have the stamina to review every book that I’m planning on reading this year to complete my goal!
It’s quite the task to write a review for each book. I’m sure if I read over a certain amount I won’t be able to review each one, but for now I will review each book I finish.