I’ll be honest and say I haven’t been reading as much as I’d like these days. There’s so much do to and so little time in the day to do everything.
But I still make sure I give myself a reading goal every year and this year I’m aiming for 12. That’s one book per month. I feel like that’s doable. I was able to read 10 last year.
What’s your reading challenge for 2020? Set a goal on Goodreads like I did.
I completed my 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge!
I finished reading 15 books this year. For 2015, I’m setting an ambitious goal of 25 books.
Here are the list of books I read in 2014:
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (My Review)
- Two Kisses for Maddy by Matthew Logelin (My Review)
- Family Inheritance by Terri Ann Leidich (My Review)
- This Is Falling by Ginger Scott (My Review)
- Things I Wish I Could Have Told My Younger Self by E.A. Davis (My Review)
- Walt Before Mickey by Timothy Susanin (My Review)
- The Forgers by Bradford Morrow (My Review)
- Upside Down by Lia Riley (My Review)
- Sideswiped by Lia Riley (My Review)
- Inside Out by Lia Riley (My Review)
- The In Between by Olivia Pierce (Review Coming Soon)
- What a Bride Wants by Kelly Hunter (Review Coming Soon)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Review Coming Soon)
- Finding Zoe by Brandi Rarus & Gail Harris (Review Coming Soon)
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman (Review Coming Soon)
What will your reading challenge goal be in 2015?