I’m so honored that I’ve been nominated for another Liebster Award by Afiqah Hanna of This Is Hanna. I’ve been so fortunate to have such amazing followers who recognize the work I put into this blog. You can check out my first Liebster Award here.
The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Link back to (and thank) the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they give you.
- Tag up to 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
Questions from This Is Hanna:
1. What are your hobbies other than the obvious?
Other than reading and writing I love playing softball. I’ve played softball since I was 7 years old and never get tired of the game, even if I injure myself. I used to play fast pitch up until I started college then I decided to switch to slow pitch adult leagues. Now my fiance and I play on co-ed teams together, but I think I’m better than he is…shhh.
2. Cats or dogs?
I would go with dog only because I grew up with cats and my fiance is really allergic. So I don’t see myself having a cat as a pet in my future. Plus I really want a Yorkie.
3. Coffee or tea?
Definitely tea. I’ve never been and never will be a coffee drinker. I’ve just never been able to get over the taste.
4. What is/are your biggest fear(s)?
5. Who is/are your idols?
I would say Taylor Swift. She’s just amazing!
6. Serif font or sans serif font? Which do you prefer and why?
I’m going to say sans serif because that’s what I use at work. I don’t really have a preference.
7. Do you listen to music while reading or working? If yes, what genre?
Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don’t. It really depends on what mood I’m in and where I’m reading. If I do listen to music I’m usually on the train, but at home I prefer no music. I usually listen to country, pop, or movie scores.
8. Favorite classics?
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
9. Been to any concert? If yes, whose? If no, whose would you like to attend?
The most recent concert I went to was Blake Shelton. Loved every minute of it! And I already bought tickets for Taylor Swift’s concert next August. I’m super excited to see her in concert.
10. Favorite TV shows?
This could potentially be a long list:
- Pretty Little Liars
- Switched At Birth
- Faking It
11. Your occupation
I currently work full time in the insurance industry as an Underwriting Associate in the Motorsports/Sports department.
And here are my nominations:
So, I’m nominating a few people who have over 200 followers, but I want to nominate them because I love their blogs.
Questions to those I nominated:
- If you were stranded on a desert island and only had one book, what would that book be?
- What’s your favorite part of going to a bookstore?
- What are you currently reading?
- What book from your childhood has stuck with you the most?
- What book has had the largest impact on your life?
- What is a book from your childhood that you absolutely want to read to your children?
- What is the most books you’ve read in a single week?
- What’s your favorite quote from a book?
- What literary character do you most identify with?
- What’s your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
Tagged: Blog Awards, Liebster Award
Leave a Reply