I was recently nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by one of my amazing followers April from A Well Read Woman.
Thank you April for all the likes and comments you you leave on my posts. And thank you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I’m so lucky to have a follower like you.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
3. Nominate 7 (yes, only seven) other bloggers and say a little something about them.
Here’s her great blurb of my blog:
I would now like to recognize some of the blogs I follow. Every one of these blogs is well worth looking at:
1. Living Life With Joy – Arielle is my fellow CA blogger. She lives a short (maybe an hour or so) drive from me. We follow each other on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and it’s pretty clear we have some things in common (other than reading books of course). We both like hockey. She’s a Ducks fan and I’m a Kings fan, but I’ll cheer for the Ducks if my Kings are no longer in the playoffs. Her blog is great too! I love the daily quotes she puts up.
2. Paris Baker’s Book Nook – Paris was one of my early followers who left lots of comments and liked a lot of my posts. She really kept me motivated to keep up with my blog. Her reviews are amazing and she always has great giveaways!
3. Books Over People – I seriously can’t get over how cute this blog is! The little caterpillar with glasses gets me every time. Her posts are very well written and have just as much cuteness as that little caterpillar. Plus this girl is a Disney lover like me!
4. One More Page – I always enjoy reading Karen’s book reviews. The thing I love most about her book reviews (other than the fact that it gives me insight into a book I might be thinking about reading) are the pictures she includes in them. They are always photos of the book itself surrounded by flowers and and other cute things.
5. Dancing Through The Pages – I absolutely love the name of Kelly’s blog! That’s exactly how I feel when I read a book. I’m dancing away in the world I’m reading. She writes really great reviews and I’m always excited to see her posts in my feed.
6. Stephaine’s Book Reviews – Stephanie’s reviews are great! She’s very honest about the books she reads and sometimes she doesn’t sugar coat it if she doesn’t like one. I love her honesty. I also love her loyalty as a follower. She always likes and comments on my reviews as well.
7. Books for the Trees – This is a new blog I follow so I’m fresh into her writing, but I was instantly sucked in because of the pictures she incorporates into her posts. They are super funny and cute! I look forward to reading more on Anna’s blog.