I want to thank Small Town Bookworm for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. It’s such an honor to be nominated!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- I play softball two nights a week, sometimes three.
- One of my sisters is 15 years younger than me.
- I’ve never tried sushi.
- I will listen to a song over and over until it’s played out.
- I recently fell in love with kayaking.
- I’m a hopeless romantic.
- I’m getting married!
Blogs I’m Nominating:
- Paris Baker’s Book Nook
- Life With Joy
- Cleopatra Loves Books
- Sophie The Bookworm
- GenGen’s Book Blog
- The Bluntist
- Brin’s Book Blog
- cakes, tea and dreams
- Paper Breathers
- Writing for Daisies
- The Paris Review Blog
- Piper’s Book Nook
- Book Girl
Tagged: award, blog, Blog Awards, One Lovely Blog Award
I do that with songs I like too – drives my other half crazy!
Congratulations on your engagement too. ❤
Thank you! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for tagging me 🙂 I’ll hopefully do this during the weekend.
You’re welcome. 🙂
Congratulations! Thanks for nominating me 🙂
Thank you. 🙂
Thank you so much for the award — I am honored! And congratulations to you for receiving it! Also, congratulations on your upcoming wedding — such an exciting time. So you’ve never tried sushi? There are some pieces that do come fully cooked, if you’re like me (from Boston) and believing that most sushi is really just bait. 😉 Keep on writing and winning these awards, my friend!