The year 2014 was a great year for me. I did really well at work, put a lot more into my blog, read more books, and got engaged!
Today, I wanted to share my five most viewed posts in 2014.
1. Book Review” “The Longest Ride” by Nicholas Sparks
2. A Day at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. – Working as a Marketing Intern
3. Another One Lovely Blog Award
4. Stories Unfolded | One Lovely Blog Award
5. Remember My Mother
Thank you to all my followers who read these posts! I’m looking forward to what 2015 brings.
I want to thank Small Town Bookworm for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. It’s such an honor to be nominated!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- I play softball two nights a week, sometimes three.
- One of my sisters is 15 years younger than me.
- I’ve never tried sushi.
- I will listen to a song over and over until it’s played out.
- I recently fell in love with kayaking.
- I’m a hopeless romantic.
- I’m getting married!
Blogs I’m Nominating: