It’s been a year already. I can’t believe how fast time flies and how much has changed. I’m a married woman now and have my own health insurance! I feel so grown up!
This year I’ve slightly changed the way I will present my goals. I will give my list of current goals and the list of goals I completed during the last year.
So, here are my 26 Birthday Goals (in no particular order):
- Pay off car (Only 2.5 years left!)
- Ongoing Goal: Get toned
- Get a new computer
- Ongoing Goal: Travel to a new place
- Hike to upper Yosemite falls
- Read all Mary Higgins Clark books
- Get my CPCU
- Ongoing Goal: Move up in my career at work
- Finish my book
- Pay off my student loans
- Ongoing Goal: Save money for future use
- Buy a house or condo
- Get my Ph.D
- Have children
- Save up enough money to pay for my youngest sister’s college tuition
- Expand my philanthropy for my Alma Mater Woodbury University and other non-profit organizations
- Create a scholarship fund for students who have lost a parent from prescription drug addiction
- Ongoing Goal: Write more blog posts this year
- New Goal: Read 26 books by the end of 2015
- New Goal: Get a new phone
- New Goal: Go to the gym at least 3 times per week
- New Goal: Attend more literary events
- New Goal: Go on a small hike at least once per month
- New Goal: Hike to Nevada falls in Yosemite National Park
- New Goal: Run two 5Ks
- New Goal: Read at least 10 books on my NetGalley List
Here are the goals that I accomplished last year:
- Get married (Married the love of my life on April 25, 2015)
- Travel (Visited many places I’ve already been to and some new)
- Try sushi (My husband took me to Kabosu in Toluca Lake)
- Run a full marathon (My husband and I ran the Avengers Half Marathon)
- Move up in my career (Got a promotion this year!)
- Get tan (I got a slight tan when I came back from my honeymoon)
Check out my 25 Birthday Goals from last year. You will see that I changed some of my goals along the way. That’s just how it goes right? You end up wanting different things and your dreams may change. Nothing wrong with that as long you always have something to work towards.
What are some of your goals and how are you working towards accomplishing them?
Tagged: Birthday Goals
Wow those are some seriously thoughtful and wonderful goals. Wishing you the best of luck in all that you do! Can’t wait to continue to see your blog posts come across my feed and reading about the beautiful progression of your life!
LikeLiked by 1 person