November and December have been my busiest months this year. It’s busy season at work which means I have no social life and my wedding is coming up in four short months. I can’t believe how time flies. As they say, it’s better late than never right? So, I wanted to share my recap of November.
Like I said, it’s been busy so I didn’t finish reading many books in November, but I’ve had time to read much more this month. Yay!
POSTS THIS MONTH
Here are my November posts (excluding my weekly Sunday Quotes) –
- Top Ten Tuesday | 10 Books To Re-Read
- Book Review | The Forgers by Bradford Morrow
- Friday Finds | Barnes & Noble Shopping
- Happy Birthday To My Mother
- Upcoming Book Review | Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Book Review | Things I Wish I Could Have Told My Younger Self by E.A. Davis
- Friday Finds | Finding Zoe
- Women’s National Book Association | Let’s Go Book Clubbing
- Teaser Tuesdays | Nov. 25
- WWW Wednesday | Nov. 26
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Friday Finds | Four Wonderful Books
My blog reached 200 followers in November. I couldn’t be more grateful for those who take the time to read my opinions and stories about books.
I was officially brought in as the Social Media Chair for the Women’s National Book Association Los Angeles Chapter. I’m so excited to be working with this amazing organization.
I also shared the several ways you can follow Stories Unfolded on social media.
Tagged: Monthly Review