Now that I have some time to catch up on my blog (i.e. no more wedding planning), I can finally respond to this awesome nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award. I was nominated (back in February) by Emma from The Book Brief. Thank you so much Emma!
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
My 7 facts:
1. I recently got married on April 25, 2015 to an amazing man!
2. I sometimes have an unfortunate case of not wanting to exercise because I’d rather be writing or reading. Can anyone relate?
3. I love buttery Chardonnay wine. Yum!
4. I’m obsessed with taking pictures. They are a way for me to relive great memories.
5. When I download a new song I listen to it over and over again until I get tired of it.
6. I have to read a book all the way through even if I’m hating it.
7. I recently found out that I can sleep on planes if I take a Jet Blue flight because they have a lot more leg room compared to other airlines and (according to my husband) I have giraffe legs that need room to stretch out.
At this point I will not be nominating anyone as there are too many great blogs to choose from.
I’m proud to say that I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Safa from Books Over People. Thank you so much Safa for nominating me. It’s such and honor to be recognized by my fellow bloggers.
RULES OF THE AWARD
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
QUESTIONS FOR ME
|1. Which is your favorite book blog here? – I can’t say that I have a favorite, but I do visit two particular blogs quite often. Those are Paris Baker’s Book Nook and Living Life With Joy.
|2. If you could get any quote tattooed on your body, what would it be? – I don’t think I can answer this question because I wouldn’t get a tattoo. Needles scare me. But I will share a quote from a book by my favorite author. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
|3. Favourite author and why? – Nicholas Sparks is my all time favorite author. I have to own a physical copy of all his books (one day I will get them all signed) and I tend to read his books within days. I can’t wait for him to release a new one. He writes romantic love stories and I’m a hopeless romantic.
|4. First book you remember reading. – The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
|5. Favourite OTP from a book. – Sorry, I’m not sure what OTP is and my brain is too fried to figure it out. Lol.
|6. The book/series that made you fall in love with reading. – When I was young, I loved the Goosebumps series. I think that’s where it all started.
|7. Most over rated author/book in your opinion. – Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
|8. One book you regret having read. – Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
|9. If you could forget one book to experience it all over again, which one would it be? – Any of the Nicholas Sparks books.
|10. One book that changed your life. – I can’t really think of a book that changed my life.
Paris Baker’s Book Nook
Living Life With Joy
Coffee n’ Notes
Stephanie’s Book Reviews
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
|1. What did you do for the holidays?
|2. What did you recently finish reading?
|3. What are you plans for New Years?
|4. How many books do you want to read in 2015?
|5. What’s your New Years Resolution?
|6. What was your favorite book in 2014?
|7. What’s the most recent book you purchased?
|8. What’s your favorite beverage to drink while reading a book?
|9. Where’s your favorite place to read a book?
|10. Would you live in a bookstore if you could?