Now that I have some time to catch up on my blog (i.e. no more wedding planning), I can finally respond to this awesome nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award. I was nominated (back in February) by Emma from The Book Brief. Thank you so much Emma!
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
My 7 facts:
1. I recently got married on April 25, 2015 to an amazing man!
2. I sometimes have an unfortunate case of not wanting to exercise because I’d rather be writing or reading. Can anyone relate?
3. I love buttery Chardonnay wine. Yum!
4. I’m obsessed with taking pictures. They are a way for me to relive great memories.
5. When I download a new song I listen to it over and over again until I get tired of it.
6. I have to read a book all the way through even if I’m hating it.
7. I recently found out that I can sleep on planes if I take a Jet Blue flight because they have a lot more leg room compared to other airlines and (according to my husband) I have giraffe legs that need room to stretch out.
At this point I will not be nominating anyone as there are too many great blogs to choose from.