Calling all authors! My blog’s three year anniversary is coming up in March. I’m going to be having a month long celebration that will include a variety of posts and giveaways.
If you’re an author or know of one, I would love to feature a book or books on my blog during the celebration.
Here’s some information on how to get involved:
Event Name: Stories Unfolded 3rd Anniversary Celebration
Dates: March 1-31, 2015
Submit By: February 21, 2015
Throughout the month of March, Danielle will be hosting a series of blog posts and giveaways to celebrate the blog’s three-year anniversary.
Posts may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Book Reviews
- Book Excerpts
- Author Interviews
- Guest Posts
Authors may submit requests to Danielle to promote their book(s) through her blog. She will coordinate with the author and determine what type of post(s) will work best. Danielle is requesting donations for giveaway items to include with these posts.
The following is a list of acceptable giveaway items:
- Physical copies of books
- Ebooks (preferable as they are easy to send to winners)
- Author “swag” (only if it accompanies a copy of a book)
- Barnes & Noble gift cards
- Amazon gift cards
(As many of Danielle’s followers are not from the Los Angeles area, she cannot accept gift cards to local bookstores)
To submit a request to Danielle, please do the follow:
- Email Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Stories Unfolded Anniversary Celebration – [Your Name]
- Provide information about the book(s) you would like to promote and include websites and buy links
- Provide the blog post types you would like to be featured in (note that book review posts will be limited)
- Include information on items being donated for the giveaways (if any)
I look forward to hearing from all of you!