I want to thank Small Town Bookworm for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. It’s such an honor to be nominated!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- I play softball two nights a week, sometimes three.
- One of my sisters is 15 years younger than me.
- I’ve never tried sushi.
- I will listen to a song over and over until it’s played out.
- I recently fell in love with kayaking.
- I’m a hopeless romantic.
- I’m getting married!
Blogs I’m Nominating:
- Paris Baker’s Book Nook
- Life With Joy
- Cleopatra Loves Books
- Sophie The Bookworm
- GenGen’s Book Blog
- The Bluntist
- Brin’s Book Blog
- cakes, tea and dreams
- Paper Breathers
- Writing for Daisies
- The Paris Review Blog
- Piper’s Book Nook
- Book Girl